eGarner webshop - Prijenosna računala
- The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your USB-C-enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
- 3840x2160 at 60Hz on:
- iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd Generation), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017 and later), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017 and later), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017 and later) and iMac Pro (2018)
- 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840x2160) at 30Hz on:
- MacBook Air (2018), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016), iMac (non-Retina, 21.5‑inch, 2017) and Mac mini (2018)
- Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad Pro and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
What’s in the Box
- Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
- macOS Mojave 10.14.6 or later; iOS 12.4 or later
- Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Supports both video and audio output.